Health Tip: Take Steps to Stay Mentally Healthy
by -- Diana Kohnle
Updated: Jun 13th 2016
(HealthDay News) -- Mental health is as important as physical health, so take steps to keep yourself well.
The University of Michigan Health System advises:
- Regularly do things you enjoy.
- Create a support network of friends and family. When you need help, don't be afraid to ask for it.
- Volunteer in your community.
- Find healthy ways to deal with stress, and find ways to laugh more.
- Set realistic goals.
- Don't turn to drugs and alcohol.
This article: Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.