Health Tip: Need Pain Relief?
by -- Diana Kohnle
Updated: Oct 13th 2016
(HealthDay News) -- Over-the-counter pain relievers are an easy way to manage common aches and pains.
The American Academy of Family Physicians says OTC pain relievers can help with:
- Stiff, sprained or sore muscles.
- Headaches or menstrual cramps.
- Swelling (if an anti-inflammatory medication).
- Arthritis pain, back pain or pain after surgery.
- Ear pain or sinusitis.
- Flu, the common cold or a sore throat.
This article: Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.