Military Veteran Peer Network
The Crossroads chapter of the military veteran peer network is a program that assists Veterans and family members facing the many challenges of life after the military. There are currently programs for counseling, camaraderie, fun, training, and assistance navigating resources and benefits.
We also partner with local veteran groups, businesses, and entities willing to sponsor events.
• Group and one on one peer led counseling
• Linking Veterans and family members with local, state, and federal benefits they are eligible for
• Job placement, rental assistance, and other resource referrals
• Jail outreach and mentorship program
• Plans local monthly events for Veterans and their families
• Training for Veterans and family members looking to volunteer
• Help military veteran’s transition away from life in the military and help integrate into the community
If you are interested in becoming a Peer Mentor or would like more information about services available to Veterans contact the Veteran Support Services:
Veteran Support Services
If you are experiencing a crisis, please contact the Veterans Crisis Hotline: 800.273.8255
Please click on the icon below to visit the link to the Military Veteran Peer Network and Veteran's Portal: