Mental Health Services
The Intake Department provides screening and assessment services for customers desiring enrollment in Gulf Bend Center mental health programs.
Intake staff will explain the array of Gulf Bend Center programs and their eligibility requirements.
They also provide referrals to community resources to help meet any other needs the customer may have.
• Screening for eligibility for Gulf Bend Center services.
• Screening for current risk & connected to crisis services immediately as clinically indicated.
• Initial Diagnostic Assessment – within 10 business days of screening.
• Initial Uniform Assessment and Initial Recovery Planning within 10 business days after initial diagnostic assessment.
• Explanation of Gulf Bend Center Services throughout intake process.
• Referrals to outside community resources.
• To provide quality customer service to all individuals seeking mental health assistance
• Link individuals to appropriate Gulf Bend services and programs within 10 business days.
• Link individuals to needed community resources when referral is appropriate.
Services offered to children ages 3-17 years of age and adults 18 years of age and
Must reside within Gulf Bend’s seven county service area (Refugio, Lavaca, Dewitt,
Goliad, Victoria, Jackson, and Calhoun).
*Individuals will not be denied access to services based on current address or ability to pay.
Please click on the links below for information on other programs/services offered
under Intellectual & Developmental Disability Services:
Adult Mental Health Services
Outpatient Mental Health Clinic
Mental Health PASRR Program