(HealthDay News) -- That persistent tickle in the back of your throat may be diagnosed as post-nasal drip, says Harvard Medical School.
It mentions these common treatment options for the condition:
- Use a humidifier, or take a hot shower.
- Keep well-hydrated to help keep mucus thin.
- Sleep on propped-up pillows.
- Moisten the inside of your nose with an over-the-counter product.
- Use an oral decongestant or antihistamine.
If these approaches aren't effective, speak with your doctor about prescription treatments.
This article: Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.